Saturday, November 8, 2008

E is for Regularly-Scheduled Hearing Tests

No, hang on, it'll make sense in a minute.

Friends were reading the paper with their morning coffee one day, commenting on the stories, as you do.

"It says here that evil is on the increase," he said.

"Oh?" she replied, thinking that that was an odd thing for our national newspaper to measure.  "Well, I guess... terrorist activity... white-collar crime... gangs?" she reasoned out, as he gave her his what-is-she-on-about look.

"I said Ebola."

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent site you have here. I run a site similar to yours, and was wondering if you would like to trade links with me?

You can see my site at http://Jijol.Com . I would give your site a prominent listing on my page, if you would be willing to do the same.

I enjoyed reading your stuff!

Link Exchange / Blog Roll Info:
Title: Jijol.Com - Key To Success - 21 Things You should Know
URL: http://jijol.com

Regards,
Joseph

The Keys to Success: 21 Things Every Teen Should Know