Sunday, November 16, 2008

Little Miss Sunshine

Funniest movie ever!

Seriously, the first time I saw it, I laughed so hard at the final scene, I pulled something.  So I was delighted to see it on offer at our local library.  As I pulled it off the shelf, Alan warned that I might not find it quite so funny the second time around.

I pulled something this time, too, even though I saw it coming.

It's not just that it's a laugh riot, though.  There are moments of such gentle tenderness between the characters in this wildly mismatched family.  They don't understand each other, at times they can barely tolerate each other.  And yet, they care. 

So, beautiful and funny beyond belief.  What more can you ask from a movie?

Well, there's the theme song....

1 comment:

Corina - Down to Earth Mama said...

It is a fantastic movie. Wow. I need to go see that movie again.