Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nothin' but 'Net

I missed doing my Lazy Links on Sunday, what with the thunder and lightning and blizzards and being stranded at my sister's with nothing but pizza, red wine and her comfy, comfy couch (Oh how I have suffered!).

So I'll do it today.

While I was getting all freaked out about the snow, over at Ali Blah Blah, they were being evacuated because of wildfires.  And she still managed to post!  The NaBloPoMo marathon continues.

CrazyWonderful posts a picture and a little story a day.  It's like a lovely, bite-sized blogging snack.

Umrellablog is for "all those who still don't know what they want to be when they grow up..."  You mean it's written just for ME?

And finally, we have Bad Penguin.  Great name, cool blog, great design.

And that's post number eighteen for Hell Month NaBloPoMo.  Anyone else feeling the strain?

 

No comments: