Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fun at the Pharmacy Week - Part Two

A few years ago, while we were living with my mother, I had to go and pick up a prescription for her.

There were a few people ahead of me in line, including a man who was moving sort of stiffly.

He leaned across the counter and said, quietly, to the pharmacy assistant, "Where do you keep the laxatives?"

She, being the eager, helpful sort, came out from behind the counter and headed down the aisle.

"Right this way, sir!"

Moments later, she was back to reconnect with her charge.

"I have to move very slowly," he told her.

And I admit, I did move away a little.  But, you know.  DISCREETLY.

If you have a funny pharmacy story that you'd like to share with the world, please send it in.  If it's not entirely filthy or illegal, I'll publish it on Friday.

No comments: