Saturday, May 17, 2008

More Fun at the Pharmacy

It seems we have a theme going!

Permission to post this story was given on the grounds that the author remain TOTALLY ANONYMOUS.  And I'm cool with that.

"When my  hubby and I had been married about a week, I got itchy. 

I scratched.  He asked why.  Turns out he was itchy, too. 

I went to the doctor.  Newlywed Vaginitis, he called it, and gave me a prescription.

Hubby and I went to the pharmacy to pick it up.

Pharmacist calls our name, looks at us, and asks, "Who has the diaper rash?" 

Hubby gives me a dirty look."

Thank you so much TOTALLY ANONYMOUS author!

If you have a fun story you'd like to share, anonymously or otherwise, please send it in

It doesn't even have to be pharmacy-related.  I'm looking for incompetence and bungling right across the Customer Service field.

And just an interesting post-script - the spell checker on my Windows Live Writer didn't recognize "vaginitis" (lucky thing...).  Possible alternatives? "agnostics".... "varmints"....

 

No comments: