Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm Speechless

Show a girl some appreciation.  Give her a little brush with fame.  What is the appropriate response?

Be gracious, but modest?  Keep on writing?  Give the people something interesting to read when they click on over from Peach (Hello!  Thank you for coming!)?

All of the above would be appropriate.  But I've chosen a different approach.  It's called Total Thermonuclear Writer's Block.  I cannot think of anything interesting to say.  Or, you know, interesting enough.

I know this will pass.  It always does.  But in the meantime, anyone have any requests?

Because, I totally do requests!

 

2 comments:

Juliet said...

Congratulations on appearing in the book! I must go and investigate Lulu's shipping prices to the UK.

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

Yes, you must...:)

And thank you!